Tuesday, February 23, 2010

***Fantastic News****

After two weeks of almost unimaginable disbelief and a torrent of mixed emotions I would like to share my wonderful news. It was a real concern two weeks ago that my melanoma had shifted into my spinal cord and into my brain. BUT- yes there is a but!!

They have given me the ‘all clear’

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play,
and to look up at the stars."
 Henry Van Dyke



To my family, to Sharon who has been my rock and who has been picking up all the pieces I have dropped (believe me there were a lot), to my work mates, to my wonderful friends and to those amazing customers (some of you who may have noticed I wasn’t my usual cheery self at times) who have shared in this journey of disbelief I would just like you all to know that without your support, laughs and chats with each and everyone one of you I would not have made it through this unbelievable time.

Thank you to each and every one of you!!

Gayle xxxx

No comments: